Last version date: October 2023
1) Introduction: This Terms of service is a legal agreement between user and Divine Consulting Inc. for the use of the social media app (“Avrebo”). By accessing, installing or using the Avrebo App, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Terms of service. If you do not agree to the terms of this Terms of service, do not install or use the App.
2) License Grant: Divine Consulting Inc. grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to download, install, and use the Avrebo App on a single mobile device that you own or control, solely for your personal use.
3) Restrictions on Use: You may not copy, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer the App or any portion thereof. You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or create derivative works based on the App or any portion thereof. You may not use the Avrebo App for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
4) Intellectual Property Rights: The Avrebo App and all intellectual property rights related to it, including but not limited to trademarks, patents, and copyrights, are owned by Divine Consulting Inc. You do not acquire any ownership rights in the App as a result of using it.
5) User Content: You are solely responsible for any content, information or data that you post, upload, or otherwise make available through the Avrebo App (“User Content”). You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights to use and authorize Divine Consulting Inc. To use all User Content that you post, upload, or otherwise make available through the Avrebo App.
6) Disclaimer of Warranties: The Avrebo App is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Divine Consulting Inc. does not guarantee that the Avrebo App will meet your requirements or that its operation will be uninterrupted or error-free.
7) Limits of Use:
The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is prohibited in the Service. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available content that:
- depicts, solicits, glorifies, or encourages child abuse imagery including nudity, sexualized minors, or sexual activity with minors
- describes or provides instructional detail on how to perform a dangerous activity
- depicts, promotes, normalizes, or glorifies suicide or self-harm
- depicts, promotes, or glorifies sexual solicitation, including offering or asking for sexual partners, sexual chats or imagery, sexual services, premium sexual content, or sexcamming
- insults another individual, or disparages an individual on the basis of attributes such as intellect, appearance, personality traits, or hygiene
- claiming individuals or groups with protected attributes are physically, mentally, or morally inferior or referring to them as criminals, animals, inanimate objects, or other non-human entities
- Conditional or aspirational statements that encourage other people to commit violence
- Share instructions on how to artificially increase views, likes, followers, shares, or comments
- promotes acts of physical harm, such as assault or kidnapping
- Content of humans that depicts: violent or graphic deaths or accidents
- Content of animals that depicts: the slaughter or other non-natural death of animals
- violates or infringes someone else's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights
- Attempt to access the Avrebo platform in an unauthorized manner, and do not create fake or misleading versions of the Avrebo platform
For more details, please view our Community Guidelines. If you find inappropriate content that violates our Community Guidelines or have any other issues you'd like to raise you can send us a report.
Avrebo takes reasonable measures to expedi,ously remove any infringing material we become aware of from our Services. It is Avrebo's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discre,on, to disable or terminate the accounts of users of the Services who repeatedly infringe copyrights or intellectual property rights of others.
8) Limitation of Liability: Divine Consulting Inc. shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to lost profits or data, arising from the use of the Avrebo App.
9) Termination: Divine Consulting Inc. may terminate this Terms of service at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you. Upon termination, you must immediately stop using the App and delete it from your mobile device.
10) Governing Law: This Terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which Divine Consulting Inc. is located.
11) Entire Agreement: This Terms of service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Divine Consulting Inc. with respect to the use of the Avrebo App and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, and negotiations, whether oral or written.
Acceptance: By accessing, installing or using the Avrebo App, you are indicating your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Terms of service.
If you have any questions about this Terms of service, please contact us at [email protected]